Friday, September 20, 2013

Miracle of Baking Soda, Oatmeal and Virgin Coconut Oil

Hello! It's been a long time since my last post. I was devastating of itches and rashes all over my body and it drives me crazy. My first week of this moment I called totally new experienced which I never had before. I dont have any history of allergies since the first day I glanced the beauty of this planet. I was totally healthy for the past 36 years of my precious life and then suddenly here I am scratching from head to toes. My doctor said it was a sort of allergies and handed me a medication to apply and ease unbearable itches. Days goes by and I had noticed that seems no improvement, its now irritating all over my body and the itchiness is getting much worst than I expected. I dont have a second thought to see doctor again, for no relief medication is making worse the situation. I asked my family and some friends about the condition I was in, most of them says it is allergy reactions and advice to avoid some sort of foods such egg, chicken, nuts, fish which is I never does. I love eggs for my breakfast, chicken and nuts oh c'mon its my fav., so I cant avoid those food I love to eat so I had more instead.

 

Body rash is also known as dermatitis. It results in redness or irritation of the skin. Rashes may trigger itching, dryness and scaling of the skin. They may appear as bumps or blisters in a localized area of the skin. Most people experience some type of body rash at some point in their lives

I searched home remedies solution which I found a magical treatment were I can reached just in my kitchen and very effective.

BAKING SODASoaking in a bath of baking soda for 30-60 minutes can make all the difference. Add one cup baking soda to a tub of warm water. After the bath, it is important to gently pat your skin dry with a towel (or air-dry). For more localized itching you can make a paste of one part water to three parts baking soda.

OATMEALOatmeal is already used in many skin creams and body washes for sensitive skin. But when natural oats are made into a paste by adding water, it can be spread over irritated skin or sprinkled into a bath for a calming, soothing affect on irritated skin.

VIRGIN COCONUT OILis one of the most effective treatments for itching. It can be applied to any areas of the skin that are itchy, red or inflamed. For genital or anal itching apply the oil liberally, using cotton pads from the health store to protect your clothing during the day. You can also make your own pads using 100% cotton. At first coconut oil increases skin rashes, itching, inflammation, and dry skin. Toxins coming out make the skin very dry. However, these reactions are part of the healing processes that will change and improve as you continue on a healthy program and keep applying coconut oil.





No comments:

Post a Comment