Thursday, August 22, 2013

Introductory


Finally, I came up an idea to start writing a blog to share some of my favorite foods I've had been tried made from scratch, Im so bless to have a Chef husband who taught and trained me to be a good pastry chef. He always said "You don't have to go to school to learned something or be a good cook or baker, its all about you, its all in your mind, your passion and willingness to learn by your own". When I was young, one of the most  I hated things to do is leaving me alone in the kitchen and cooked meals for the family, (its ruined my day) yes, you can asked me to do any household chores and I would never say no, and believe me everything will turn upside down. I've would never imagined that one day the things I hated most now love of my life..."cooking", surely you may ask how possibly these happened ? well..simple question with simple answer...."everyone loves to eat so do I" meaning.... I need to learned basic cooking, at first, it was an awkward moved because I can go anywhere else  look for the best restaurant or bakeshop grab something I really wanted to eat, but instead I grabbed a recipe book and tried to impressed myself and of course my Chef husband, you might know what happened after..absolutely,  the whole kitchen turned smoggy....to make story short it was disaster (huhuhu)!

I almost gave up, but thanks to my husband, my mentor. He always encouraged me to play with it, add more passion and love, so I started reading more recipe books, watching any cooking/baking TV programs, searching online and practicing more and more often until it became perfect and that was the beginning to the fairy tale story  of hate to  love cooking...slurp!



No comments:

Post a Comment